Fashion Show & Sale Company will be providing a range of brand new clothing all with up to 75% off RRP from shops including Next, Wallis, M&S, River Island, Evans, Designers at Debenhams, and many more high street stores.
There will be styles to suit all ages and sizes which will range from 8-22.
You can purchase items on the night so don’t forget your debit card!
1. Handbags, Purses, Scarfs, etc. - by Pink Butterfly Boutique, Worsley
2. Personalised Jute Bags - by Dolly's Originals Bespoke Gifts
3. Body Shop Products - by Karen Cooney, The Body Shop At Home
4. Ladies Fashion Jewellery & Accessories - by Hello Kitty
5. Various Handmade Belgian Chocolate - by Choc Choc Mookie
(most of the above stalls will be cash only)
Tickets are only £5pp (or £10pp with food) and must be paid for in advance.
- Scampi, chips and mushy peas
- Macaroni cheese and garlic bread
- Sausage and mash with onion gravy
- Cous cous stuffed aubergine topped with feta cheese, served with a salad garnish
- Chicken fajita wrap with sour cream and chives, served with a salad garnish
- Steak and onion ciabatta with honey mustard mayo and salad (+£1 supplement)
Anyone wishing to donate raffle prizes and or auction items can drop the organiser a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out their Facebook event here.
Sunrise Sessions is an open air, morning workout with a festival theme. Menagerie’s Resident DJ, Sarah Giggles, will be headlining the event, playing a mix of bouncy upbeat tunes to accompany fitness guru Nigel Meadow’s rave-inspired workout.
Oscar will be hosting a delicious barbecue on their rooftop terrace on Friday 2nd June and the proceeds from ticket sales and a raffle will be donated to Forever Manchester as part of Forever Manchester Week.
Challenge yourself to the Tour De Manc taking place on Sunday 4th June – covering 100 miles or 100 kilometers of Greater Manchester and taking in some amazing views. It’s just £25 to take part when you fundraise for Forever Manchester.
Brother UK are teaming up with Mountain Monkeys and Challenge 4 Change for an all-day zip wire and climbing wall challenge!
Fashion Show & Sale Company will be providing a range of brand new clothing all with up to 75% off RRP from shops including Next, Wallis, M&S, River Island, Evans, Designers at Debenhams and many more high street stores.
Pit your wits against your peers across a broad range of quizzing topics - from general knowledge, sports, film and music through to the ever-popular physical challenge round - in theEword's Big Forever Manchester Quiz of the Year!